Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm still here

Yes, I know, I've been slack and posted nothing here since the 26th of January. I plead the terrible pressures of retirement and the tremendous work load that imposes. To my legions of readers (Ha, ha, ha.) I offer my apologies and suggest that if you are that dependent on reading an up to date Blog you better get a life.


Several things have diverted my attention away from writing  posts for this Blog, the first being that I am getting my first novel published and the demands of the Publisher, their media and promotion people and other assorted hangers on have taken up a large portion of my time.


The other diversion has been the discover of a dating site that is not only free but appears to have some quality in the people there on. (Yes dumb head, I have rediscovered the opposite gender.) To the Ladies who have graciously accepted my requests for conversation I offer my heart felt thanks. 


Finally if you are really desperate for some thing to read revisit this site in two days for an insight into O'Flaretty's Curse. 


Cheers

No comments: